You searched Denhame news for 'deliveries'
Posted by Katy on Monday, 01 May 2017 at 12:27:29
We have big news!
We have changed how we work and we now are concentrating purely on our local customers, no longer driving down to London 3 times a week. This enables us to offer an even more personal service with our head butcher, Alan, being in much more direct contact with our customers and can prepare our produce to exact requirements on a customer by customer basis. We think that this is very important and is perhaps something that has been lost with a more generic product line.
If you were a customer in London we haven’t forgotten you - you can still order Denham Estate Apple Juice as it being supplied through Maynard House Orchards who have bottled our apple juice for many years. We have also supplied some of our venison to Wild Hart Venison who will be doing venison deliveries to London.
We will miss our London and Thames Valley very much as we had dealt with some of them for many years and thought of them more as friends. We would like to wish all of you all the best in the future and to thank you for the many years we have been trading together.
Posted by Katy on Saturday, 03 December 2016 at 13:51:40
Filed under: estate
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR DELIVERIES 2016/2017
We would like you to know that deliveries of Denham Estate venison, Denham Castle lamb, pork, wild boar, game & apple juice over the Christmas and New Year period are as follows :-
- The last delivery before Christmas for Thames Valley
- Wednesday December 21st
- The last delivery before Christmas for East Anglia
- Thursday December 22nd
- The last delivery before Christmas for London
- Friday December 23rd
- Delivery during the holiday period for all customers
- Friday December 30th
- First New Year delivery for East Anglia
- Thursday January 5th
- First New Year delivery for London & Thames Valley
- Friday January 6th
- Normal delivery schedule from
- Monday January 9th
While the office may be unmanned, you can still send orders by :-
- e-mail to email@example.com
- Leave a message on the answerphone 01284 810231
If you have any queries about your deliveries over this period please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Posted by Katy on Monday, 10 December 2012 at 14:18:58
We would like you to know that deliveries of Denham Estate venison, Denham Castle lamb, pork, wild boar, game & apple juice over the Christmas and New Year period are as follows:
The Last Delivery Before Christmas
- East Anglia on Thursday December 20th
- London & the Thames Valley on Friday December 21st
During the Holiday Period
- All delivery areas on Friday December 28th
Our Normal Deliveries Will Commence On
- London & the Thames Valley on Wednesday January 2nd
- East Anglia on Thursday January 3rd
If you have any queries about your deliveries over this period please do not hesitate to contact us.
Posted by Katy on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 at 10:31:34
Filed under: farming
After consultations, we would like to let you know what our delivery plans for London and the Thames Valley are over the Olympic period.
- No Monday deliveries. Our last Monday delivery will be on 9th July and will resume on Monday 10th September
- Normal day time deliveries on Wednesday covering Thames Valley & London outskirts but preferably not central London/Olympic route areas.
- Evening deliveries on Fridays (from about 6pm, covering central London, other London areas and those establishments only accepting at night.
We are fully aware that no-one really knows how the traffic in London will be over the summer, or how busy you will be over this period. We will try to be as accommodating as we can but please remember that we are a small company with only one van and, while we try our very best, occasionally certain requests may be impossible. However, being a small company with only one van, it also means that if the above plans do not meet the needs of most of our customers, we have flexibility.
We would also really appreciate as much notice as possible for orders to enable us to plan the best routes so we can to serve all of our customers in a timely way.
Having said all that - Here is hoping for a successful and busy Olympic summer for us all!