Important Information When Ordering Oline
- Orders made by mid-day on Tuesday will be delivered the following Friday.
- We use Parcelforce Express24 for our courier service. This gives you the advantage of giving a delivery address of your home, work or local Post Office. The driver will always ask for a signature. If, for any reason, the meat cannot be delivered a card will be left and the delivery will go to the local Parcelforce Worldwide depot and it is your responsibility to make sure the delivery is picked up in good time, ideally the same day. We are sorry that we cannot give a guaranteed time for delivery but we can e-mail you the tracking details for you to check on the Parcelforce website. Over the next few months Parcelforce will be rolling out advanced SMS services advising when delivery is imminent.
- There are certain areas that we cannot deliver to because we cannot guarantee how long delivery will take. We are very sorry about this. These are the Highlands & Islands of Scotland (IV, HS,KA27-28, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH49-50, ZE), Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly (BT, IM, TR21-25)
- We have taken great care in choosing what we think is the most protective and temperature regulating packaging. Although we are using a 24 hour express delivery service we want to make sure that our meat stays in the best condition for at least 48 hours and that the box is sturdy enough to take any knocks while in transit.
Cancellations & Returns
- As our products are supplied fresh and prepared to order, we regret that once an order is placed it is not possible to cancel it, and refunds cannot be given. In the unlikely event of a product being unsatisfactory, please contact our Customer Services as soon as possible - please do not return goods without first speaking to us.
- We take online security very seriously. We use PayPal to handle all the online payments so we never have any contact with your payment card details. Any data that is passed from our website to theirs is encrypted using the internationally renowned and recognised VeriSign to ensure that is cannot be read or tampered with. We keep a note of your contact details and order history in order to give you the best possible service but never pass it on to third parties!
- If you need to get in touch with us about anything the office is open between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday (apart from Bank Holidays). You can either phone on 01284 810231 or e-mail email@example.com